Tuesday, August 24, 2010

some knits

A gift for a very long awaited baby, Asher Brandligt.  I just need to mail it off before he grows up!   I bought the buttons in Alaska while on the cruise. 
Yarn: Knitpicks swish, superwash wool, color "Truffle"

I knit this tie to the length of his other x-long ties, then had to shorten by 6 inches cuz it grew in the "tying." Now he has a tie to match his socks.  
 Yarn: Schoeller & Stahl, Fortissima colori superwash sock yarn
 color: Mexican? or Mexicali? something like that, but the ball band doesn't say.
 Now!  If people would quit having babies (I LOVE to knit for babies) and if the days would quit flying by, I could just catch up to my 2009 Christmas knitting list!  I can see I'm gonna have to knit X-mas presents every other year.  This once a year thing is too dang fast!

1 comment: