Tuesday, August 17, 2010

bullet points

Boy, I know bullet points are lame, but some days/weeks are like that.


(Ha!  Now that I think of it  I don't even know how to make bullet points in blogger)


Weekend before last Roger took Brandon, Ethan and Toby camping/hiking up the canyon.  Pictures to follow.


Roger hiked Timp with the boys this weekend.  It was quite the story, which I want him to journal here. He can be a guest blogger.


Got called to be the Valiant 8/9 boys primary teacher.  I've never taught a boys only class in primary.  I've done scouts, which always gives the buffer of "doing or making something,."  so I hope I do ok.  I know and like all the boys involved, and am glad to be in primary.


Breanne got her new, beautiful bag that Aunt Bonnie made her, stolen last night along with: $60, credit/debit card, drivers licence, etc.   She's pretty sick about it, reported it to the police, and cancelled everything.  (Bonnie, that bag was the envy of all her friends.  It's the part she most cried about)


I am hosting at BYU education week this week.  It has been so AWESOME!!!!!  How I'm kicking myself for never attending before.  How? Why? Are you kidding me?  So lame.
 I read the announcements for (yesterday) James Oniel Miner, and today Marvin Goldstien.  His music was so moving, I started bawling for the day, and then it got weepier from there.  The classes are just incredible.  Thank you, my G & T friend, Leslie, for making me to do this.


The crying has given me a headache, and all the knitting I got done there has cramped up my right hand.  But I feel so inspired; now to turn it into action!


And may I say, that campus is so very beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment