Thursday, July 15, 2010

We'll see how this goes

I've shared an email with Roger for 25 years. It's a system that has totally worked for us; it's been good. But lately with Roger looking for a job, and the consequent networking, it's been hard to wade through it all. The kids recommended gmail - I thought I'd give it a try. Robbie, and Robbie Butler were taken, and I knew I'd never remember RoB/Bie.butLER_123 and the other recommended ones, so the kids said - pick something you like, something that describes you, or something beautiful.
"Try lush gardens, or your favorite flower" says my son, (awakeningavatar)
"Or try kanitsy or some cute and poetic knitting phrase" offeres my daughter (tearfulghost)
Well, I'm enjoying the 1st season of Bones on netflix right now, I think to myself,....so...... prettydarnprosaic@gmail.com it is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment