Thursday, July 29, 2010

this and that

So, the days keep going on, cram full of I'm not certain what-all.  Aislynn spent the night over with Ethan, and much fun has ensued.  She is determined to have as much fun as her brother MUST be having in Oshkosh with their grandfather.  That cracks me up.  Their main activity when not outside, has been working on plastic mesh canvas baby blocks for the humanitarian activity I'm working on for RS.  I taught Ethan how to see how hard it would be to teach children (the activity is mother-daughter), and he really caught fire with it. ( I also taught a neighbor girl who is 2 years older, and she had a really hard time with it, so I see we may have our work cut out for us.)  It is really fun to see them hunched over their needles, absorbed and creative.  Pictures tomorrow; it's really late.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment