Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I forgot I had a blog!

Really!  It was such a surprise (and not in a good way) when I remembered.  Same here when I came home one day from work and found the back door wide open, (open, as in - the dog and the flies and the air conditioning going in and out for 6 hours)  and then the 2 times I found the front door unlocked in the morning. 

I know just what's going on too.  It's the Ambien. Memory loss is one of the side effects, and this happened to an (opinionated) friend of mine.   I cut down to 1/2 pill a night, but it's so good, so very, very good to get 8 full, mostly uninterrupted hours of sleep a night.  Gooooooooooooood. 

But if that's not the problem, then I'm just losing my mind.

So............. when my dog shakes his head violently, as dogs and cats are known to do, his face is so loose the whites of his eyes show on the apex of each shake.   Pause for a second to see this in your minds eye and crack up. 

Roger bought an enormous stand alone basketball hoop at a garage sale, and set it up by the side of the driveway.  It gives me a start each and every time I back up and see it out of the corner of my eye.  Yes, this IS after I look around to see if the driveway is clear of children running over to be run over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment